South African AeroPress Challenge Entry
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED THANKS!!!
*Please note, including shipping the Entry is R375 in total.
So the AeroPress Challenge is all about fun and inclusivity!
Everybody can and should AeroPress, because it's such a cool, versatile coffee tool.
We selected a coffee from the wonderful roasters that put their coffees forward, because it has the 'play' factor: with the right recipe, this coffee can taste WILD. We want you to find the wild, people!
Included in your Entry Fee:
- 250g of Specialty Coffee to determine your Winning brew
- 2 litres of competition water from BWT water+more
- All the rules and regs for The Challenge
- The Official Poster A(3) + swag, including limited edition stickers
- Spot prizes during Prelim Round!
- Vouchers for huge savings from MoreFlavour
- Delicious goodies from Red Espresso to change up your brew PLUS the red espresso® Team are sweetening the pot and putting up an extra R2500 cash prize for the best red espresso® AeroPress recipe, which will be determined live at CCW on 27th July!
- Incredible Prizes including a minimum R10 000 cash prize for the Best Brew + Coffee Toys
- The Coffee Magazine Issue 44, hot off the press
- Afternoon + Evening Pass to Creative Coffee Week 2023, Thursday 27th July for AeroPress Challenge Finals and a bit of CCW action.
Who can enter?
What will the coffee be?
A sublime and juicy delight roasted by Humble Coffee
When will I get my coffee?
Around end June. Cross fingers!
When do I need to submit my recipe by?
TBC, but around 10 July so we can judge your recipes (surrogate barista style) and tell y'all who the finalists are so you can get to Durban for the Big Showdown! We will send you a link to a form to submit your detailed recipe.
*Disclaimer* This is not connected to the global comp involving the AeroPress, unfortunately the ZAR is not in a strong position to afford the hard costs to be a part of that this year. We'll keep you posted if anything changes!